THIS EPISODE IS THE SECOND HALF OF A 2-PARTS EPISODE. PART 1 (TRANSLATED BY DCSUBS) IS AVAILABLE HERE: Hosei’s Fake Birthday Letters (Part 1)
Heyo! How are you doing?
It’s time for another Shion & Kedomas subbed episode! It’s an highly requested one, and I bet lots of you couldn’t wait to watch it. Make sure to watch part 1 first, there’s a link up above!
Not really much to add, it’s just them reading 100% fake thank you letters Hosei wrote himself, for himself. Yeah, I know. It’s the best!
Anyway, we have new episodes to drop soon enough. I’m trying my best to find more spare time from work to sub more Gaki, and I’m so glad I can still do it, it’s really therapeutic to me. Expect more Gaki & extra stuff soon!
Right, don’t forget you can support me on my patreon, where news and new episodes are published earlier than usual! Oh, and if you feel like it, subscribe to my youtube channel. I don’t have anything on it yet, but I plan on releasing misc. Gaki-related subbed vids (such as audio clips, collections of famous sayings) and j-comedy extra stuff (secret!), hopefully not heavily copyrighted stuff.
– 12:54 TEAM-0 used to be Yamazaki’s former manzai duo, together with his ex partner Hiromitsu. I’ve subbed a skit by them (with tiny_paw) some time ago.
– 14:42 He’s referring to this old clip I’ve subbed 1000 years ago. The subs aged poorly.
– 16:53 Bamiyan is a chain of chinese restaurants in Japan.
– 20;31 I used to live there. BRB, crying forever.
– 20:38 I’m sure everyone knows it already by now, but regardless, Japanese asset price bubble.
episode #1244, aired 03/01/2015