・Streaming / Download on MEGA: Let’s Play With Table Games From Around The World!! – Third Round
・Streaming on vk: Let’s Play With Table Games From Around The World!! – Third Round
NOTE: while on Aegisubs the subs are perfectly timed, I couldn’t solve that short delay on appearing / disappearing subs. It’s so frustrating, but I hope you’ll enjoy this episode anyway.
The third episode from one of my personal favorite series “Let’s Play With Table Games From Around The World!!” is finally done! So, first of all, be sure to have watched the previous episodes before watching this one:
– Round 1 (first half) | (second half)
– Round 2, part 1
– Round 2, part 2
This third round is probably my favorite one, it has so many classic Gaki-no-Tsukai comedy bits I couldn’t help but watch over and over again.
I don’t want you to spoil anything, so I’ll just write few other unrelated things before leaving few notes about this episode.
First of all, as you may have already read on this post, my old videos uploaded on youtube are not available anymore, being that my whole channel has been shut down. Can’t help it, but I’m currently reuploading everything. As you can see on my complete translations list, some videos have been reuploaded on FB / MEGA or vimeo, but some are still missing. I plan on reuploading the missing skits on my Facebook page or vimeo as soon as possible, so they’ll still be available for you to watch.
About the videos on my old reupload list, I still don’t know what to do. They were on that channel too, but not only I don’t currently have on the pc I’m using (I have them on the other one), I don’t value them much ‘cause they are older and so they kinda suck in terms of subs / translation imho. I think I’ll still do something about them, maybe a MEGA folder containing them all, but I’ll think about that after I’ll deal with the main videos.
Also, for this month I’ll be uploading some Gottsu Ee Kanji skits on my FB page, so be sure to like them & watch em all! Here are some already published skits:
– Gottsu Ee Kanji – Wrong Person
– Gottsu Ee Kanji – Haircut
– Gottsu Ee Kanji – Real Ponkikki Returns!!
– Gottsu Ee Kanji – Under Construction
Lastly, here are some notes for this episode:
– This should go without saying, but I chose not to translate their names when shown on screen with colors. In other words, when there are name labels, I didn’t translate them, ‘cause you know how it is: red (Matsumoto), blue (Hamada), orange (Endo), purple (Tanaka) and green (Housei). Also, I didn’t translate the points of the Duplik round Tanaka shown on screen while Tanaka is reading them because… Tanaka is reading them.
– I kept the font color (yellow & black) for my previous episode Shoji Murakami’s Ninja Class ft. Girolamo Panzetta when more than a person is talking at the same moment. It happens few times, hope it’s not confusing.
– When Tanaka is explaining the rules for Duplik, Matsumoto mentions it’s kinda like “Ekaki-uta”. To quote this description found on imagethink.net, “Ekaki uta are children’s songs that serve as mnemonic devices to help them remember the steps involved in drawing their favorite cartoon characters or animals”. An example? The japanese ending for Kirby’s anime.
– On the very last scene, Matsumoto is mimicking the comedian Akira 100%, famous for his gag where he’s naked and he’s covering his privates with a lid he keeps on flipping. There was also a parody of him during the No Laughing Scientists Batsu Game.
– Lastly, here’s an amazon link to each game appearing in this episode: Halli Galli, Duplik (aka Identik), Gobblet Gobblers, Bamboleo.
See you next episode, don’t miss any new Gottsu clip!
And happy holidays!
Episode #1431, aired 11/18/18.